Thursday, May 15, 2008

Results

Well, I didn't do outstanding at the big show, but neither was I skunked. I did win the prize for largest white American pig- a bottle of Fat Bastard chardonney, which, to borrow Kath's phrase, was consumed by the assembled. And I won three of four best of breed satin americans and two best opposite and a reserve in show. Got some lovely ribbons, and a fleece throw, money and best of all! I came home with a dreadful cold!! yah me! It has probably been two years since I have even had a cold and this one has made my sinuses hurt to the point of making my top molars ache, and coughing. Lovely. Somewhere on the boards I think I read that someone saw the film Juno and we rented it and really enjoyed it. If you haven't seen it, by all means go rent it. Very few films hold my attention anymore, this one did.

No comments: