Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June

Went fast! I've been working diligently on writing some articles. I have been asked to write not only for our fancy's journal, the Journal of the American Cavy Breeders Assoc. but also a little something for Domestic Rabbits. It is difficult to come up with quality topics and then to research them. Although I buy quite a few veterinary books every year which deal with exotics, they still don't have a lot on pigs.

Tonight I went and saw the play Jersey Boys part of the Broadway South series. It was absolutely excellent! You knew all the tunes, the performers were really talented, the fellow who played Frankie Valli even looked like him. If you get a chance to see it when it comes through your neighborhood,, GO! I have to order tickets tomorrow for some of the special ones we would like to see.

I am sure there is more to write about, if I think about it, I'll write more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boradway South? That sounds great! Haven't been to a play in ages. Sheila, I took an unconscionably long time to respond to your posting on my blog but have finaly managed it -- so much effign cleaning!!!. Thank you SO much!
Carolyn.

Catz said...

waiting for an update