Friday, February 8, 2008

Fundy Hair




It has been several months I think since Schell and I were both in the BS at the same time. We were discussing hair, and I said that I had long hair,, she asked if it was Fundy hair,, I replied no,, mainly inertia hair. I haven't a clue what to do with it, and so let it grow. This is my daily uniform: blue jeans, athletic shoes (someone was optimistic when they named them!) and fleece sort of jacket over a teeshirt. I tried rotating the picture, but it made me look very short and hefty,, which I can manage all on my own thank you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I've met you up close and personal, and I think you look simply marvelous!

schell said...

That is long, long hair. How long does it take to dry?

Anonymous said...

It dries pretty fast if left down,, and when braided wet,, it will be still damp the next morning.

Catz said...

You look just fine to me. That's some hair!