Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bedding

This morning I went out to Tractor Supply to get bedding,, 25 40# sacks of pelleted pine called Equine Pine and then five bales of pine shavings. That is over half a ton. I helped the fellow load it and then I stacked it in my garage for storing. Is it any wonder that my elbow hurts? The litter of six continues to do well and gain weight. The least 'un has gained about 18 grams! It's afternoon already and I haven't started my pen cleaning. In an effort to lose wt I have gone to tea drinking instead of coffee. I can drink tea without milk and sugar,, but I like my coffee sweet and white. Nothing beats a cup of coffee- especially this time of day -when I am starting to run out of gas, though. Time to press on.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

how about no fat creamer and equal sugar substitute. you can have your cake and eat it too!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I used the no fat creamer(french vanilla),, thinking I would take it one step at a time,, and maybe it is the power of suggestion,, but it just wasn't the same :(. I honestly have not tried equal, but I am not a fan of splenda,,is there a taste difference? I sort of lump all the sweeteners together, but maybe that isn't fair.