Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Anti-Obama Marine

I don't know how many of you are on AOL and have seen this story on the main page.  Let me see if I can post a link.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/25/gary-stein-marine-obama-facebook_n_1453031.html?icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D155268

I am in full agreement with the Marine Corps in terminating this fellow's association with the Marines and being given a less than honorable discharge.  To me, this is insubordination of the highest degree.  You all know I am no fan of Obama's, but this goes beyond personal feelings about the president.  As I recall, the President is the Commander-in-Chief and as such obedience is required.  Good riddance- you do not deserve a severance package to include benefits that you might otherwise be entitled.  You let your emotions get ahead of your logical thinking brain.

In other news,, yes I rejoice at the extent to which we see that John Edwards is a sleaze, and yes, I said so way back when.

1 comment:

MelissatheRagamuffin said...

I think that Marine is lucky he hasn't been court marshalled. Once upon a time not all that long ago refusing a direct order of the Commander-in-Chief was a capital offense.