Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tater Soup

I could eat it three times a day but have to limit myself to making it only a few times a year. I think I prolly said this about this time last year- it is certainly a winter soup. If the creek don't rise, I'll be in Florida this weekend, showing my pigs. Supposed to be 76 there on Saturday. They will be rejoicing at the return of seasonable weather. I hope some warm weather helps me over this cough from Christmas bronchitis that just won't go away. But a small price to pay for the blessings of grandchildren and little warm bodies that give you hugs- snotty noses, coughs and all.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

glad to see you posting again.

watch that cough.

Catz said...

welcome to florida,sheila. glad you weren't here a few weeks ago. we had 13 straight days of freezing weather. barely got out of the 40's at any given day. last week it made it the 70's a few times.

I love potato soup. potato anything really.

Jilly said...

hi. i'm so glad to see you posting again. congrats on the wins and good luck with the speech. i'm typing this at the mall on my hone. i may make it into 2010yet!

Jilly said...

hi. i'm so glad to see you posting again. congrats on the wins and good luck with the speech. i'm typing this at the mall on my hone. i may make it into 2010yet!