Thursday, November 13, 2008

Conyers

Well, I've got all my gear together for a triple pig show down in Conyers this weekend. About a seven hour drive for me, I'll leave tomorrow after packing up the pigs. This show I am trotting out some little projects I have going on in the caviary, red eyed oranges, teddies, etc. Not my big guns. Those girls and boys came home and are all in breeding. I don't want to mess them up by traveling with them. It's rainy here, tons of wet leaves in the yard, but as always (or until we get a tropical system) we need the rain. Have a good weekend. See you round the bend.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Someone sure could have picked a better weekend, weather wise, for your show. Friday and Saturday look like the pits with low temps. and rain. Sunday looks to be pretty tho'. Good luck and be careful driving!

Jilly said...

good luck with your genetics experiment

jilly